Ultimate Skyblocks
Welcome to the Ultimate Skyblocks Forums!
Ultimate Skyblocks
Welcome to the Ultimate Skyblocks Forums!
Ultimate Skyblocks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Skyblocks

Skyblocks Survival Server with a Twist!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Offense Appeal For Permanent Ban

Go down 
AuthorMessage
callumhewer123

Offense Appeal For Permanent Ban Empty
PostSubject: Offense Appeal For Permanent Ban   Offense Appeal For Permanent Ban EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:40 am

I was banned for hacking at one time because I used a jump hack, in front of a group people. It was definetly fair to ban me at the time but having played on the server for a long period of time with friends, I will like to send a request to end the permanent ban on the following terms:

-Having been banned once for hacking, doing it again is no longer an option to me.

-The hacking in question was only in fact done once, in a war zone and wasn't done to aid me in winning at all , in fact the other team won, so I didn't in any way benefit from it.

-Permanently banning me, means me and a group of friends don't really go on the server anymore.

-No other times have I been muted, kicked, temporary banned from the server, this was my first offense and although bad, it's affects were minimal.

-If you allow me to come back on, I will work to be far better on the server and uphold the rules.

Thank you for reading my offense appeal, I hope you will allow me another chance on the server.

IGN: callumhewer123
Back to top Go down

Offense Appeal For Permanent Ban
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Skyblocks :: Skyblocks :: Offense Appeals and Player Reports-
Jump to: